Hyatt at Olive 8
1635 8th Avenue
Seattle, Washington, USA, 98101
Tel: +1 206 695 1234
A LEEDing hotel with a local, sustainable touch.
From the moment you walk through the doors you’ll see why our downtown Seattle hotel is one of the most celebrated LEED certified buildings in the city. The Hyatt at Olive 8 is specifically designed to reduce our ecological footprint, all without compromising the comforts of home. Whether you are staying with us for work, a romantic weekend getaway, or an extended vacation, you will experience the award-winning attention to detail that has made us the premier choice among luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest.
What Makes Each Stay Extraordinary:
- Contemporary designed rooms: Relax in one of our 346 guestrooms and luxury suites furnished with our signature Hyatt Grand Beds®, 37” flat-screen TVs, and iHome® alarm clock radio.
- Convenient downtown location: Experience some of the city’s most legendary attractions, like the Pike Place Market and the Seattle Space Needle, located just steps away.
- Therapeutic spa treatments: Choose from a wide array of spa treatments and packages at our award-winning, Elaia spa featuring a fitness center and indoor swimming pool
- Delightful dining experiences: Dine at one of the Northwest’s best farm-to-table restaurants, Urbane, and stop in at our hip coffee and wine bar, Urbane Market
- Eco-friendly event spaces: Host your next one-of-a-kind event in over 12,000 square feet of multi-purpose meeting space all contained on one floor